Apollo Care East Liverpool are seeking 2 part time, permanent care coordinators to join our expanding, award winning team.
Successful candidates will be supported by management in their role with induction, training, qualifications and their ongoing continued deveopment.
East Liverpool – Aintree Village, Fazakerley, Halewood, Kirkby, Prescot, Knowsley Village, Whiston, Rainhill, Huyton, Roby, Tarbock, Ormskirk, Aughton, Burscough, Mawdesley, Scarisbrick, Rufford, Holmeswood.
£8.50 per hour week day, £8.75 weekend. Traveling time paid. Uniform and all training provided.
- To provide office based support to managers
- To produce weekly rotas
- To provide support to community care assistants
The specific tasks senior care coordinators are expected to carry out are as follows:
- Assist with the daily running of the office, answering telephone enquiries, email enquiries and working alongside the multidisciplinary team
- Assessing new clients in their homes, carrying out full risk assessments to ensure safety of workers
- Ensuring all staff have “supervision” while working in clients’ homes at least four times a year (any concerns must be reported to the manager and a record kept in carer’s file)
- Produce weekly staff rota and ensure all staff are given their programme each Friday afternoon
- Have Health & Social Care Level 3 qualification
- Have at least 3 years experience in Domiciliary Care
Health & Safety
As an employee of Apollo Care East Liverpool you have a responsibility under the health and safety at work act 1974 to:
- Take reasonable care of yourself and others while at work
- Cooperate with Apollo Care East Liverpool to ensure that laws relating to Health and safety are not broken
- Report any problems or concerns about health and safety to the manager