Apollo Care was recently assessed by Investors In People against their new higher, more rigorous criteria and are proud to have achieved a silver rating!
The process involved a huge amount of preparation in the months leading up to the actual assessment held at Egerton House, with the Franchise Managers and staff at Head Office working together to provide the assessor with the evidence required to prove how Apollo Care takes care of its people.
We then had an intense two day assessment which involved staff of all levels being interviewed and the feedback we recieved from the interviews was really positive!
Apollo Care supports and encourages staff to gain external qualifications and rewards staff with promotion where available and there is a clear path to progression within the company.
The final report we recieved from the assessment has given us some great ideas to move the company forward and work towards the Gold Accreditiation in three years’ time….
The report noted the following particular areas of strength
- A culture which has at its core a number of key values which people believe in and share and which guide the way people go about delivering levels of care.
- Very positive leadership and management of staff teams, something which is effectively role modelled by the owners of the franchise business and which is subsequently cascaded through the organisation.
- A robust approach to the performance management.
- A real focus on continuous improvement, which is delivering a number of positive outcomes for the organisation.
- An ongoing review of the organisation’s overall structure and the franchises within it to ensure it remains fit for purpose and is aligned to realising growth plans.
- A commitment to support people’s ongoing development for mutual benefit.
If you are interested in a career with Apollo Care, please click here and select your local office for contact details.