I was driving to work and listening to the radio the other day, when an advert came on. It was all about statistics for a certain company. As I love numbers and statistics I thought “what a great idea…let’s do a fun number fact find on Apollo Care”. So, here goes….
- Apollo Care has been trading for 7 years
- We currently employ 125 members of staff
- We are currently caring for 242 people across our teams, totalling 2738 number of hours of care
- We have 7 teams across Wirral and Liverpool covering 55 postcodes
- There are 4 members of our Head Office team
- We have offered 12 training sessions to our managers for self development this year
- We have been shortlisted for 1 very prestigious award this year
- This year, 2 of our managers have acquired their level 5 NVQ
- We do a minimum of 1 annual audit on our teams and 2 territory visits each year
- At present we have 71 policies and procedures in place
- There are a mix of 4 job descriptions you can apply for
- Our Head Office members of staff have 10 children and 8 grandchildren between them
- 3 of our clients celebrated birthdays this year that took them over 100 years young!
- There are 7 award categories in our Care Conference this year
- We are planning to have at least 120 people attending our Care Conference this year
- Apollo Care have supported at least 9 charities in our local communities in some way
This has just been a bit of fun, but it definitely shows that Apollo Care is growing and caring for more people than ever! I can honestly say that without doubt 100 percent of our members of staff are passionate about caring for our clients and each other!